Friday, August 3, 2012

Influenster's Summer Vox Box 2012

   



I was Lucky enough once more to be selected to recieve this box for from Influenster.com 
This program allows bloggers and vlogers to try out products from certain brands for free and let you guys know how we feel about the products!  I have included pictures below of everything I got in my box and I will let you know how each product worked out for me :) 
Thanks Again to Influenster for Picking Me this time :) 
I also have a Video showcasing all the products when I did the Unboxing so feel free to check it out Here:


                                           



All the products Lined Up...










Here we have A pouch With some Goodies from a Tampax/Always Collaboration! First of all, the pouch is reusable and cute! A girl always needs a little baggy in her pocketbook to put her feminine care products and this one is the perfect size! 
It took a few weeks to put this blog post up because I was waiting for "that time of the month" to try these out... and to no supprise, I loved them all. I got a pad, tampons, and panty liners. Without being too detailed,  these products did what they were supposed to do with maximum comfort and I would definately purchase them once they are In my Local store. 

Learn more about these products here: 
http://www.tampax.com/en-US/products/productDetail.aspx?ID=tampax-radiant&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=D_SN_B_Tampax-Radiant_BMM_12.13&utm_term=%2Btampax%20%2Bradiant&utm_content=sPQluxU9J|pcrid|16472096041|b|%2Btampax%20%2Bradiant


This was an awesome treat! I am all for edible goodies in sample boxes and the flavors made this one even more exciting! I don't necessarily love bananas but I LOVE banana bread! Quaker did an awesome job on this one...I ate it all and wished I had more! I will keep an eye out for these in my local grocery store :)

Learn more about http://www.quakeroats.com


I was running out of the hand cream I was using before and this Sally Hansen Creme came right on time. I don't think there is much to be said about this other than the fact that I use it after my manecures and it is moisturizing after nail polish remover leaves some dryness. I don't know about the 24 hour claim because I tend to wash my hands more often than that but it is moisturizing for the time being. 

Learn more about this by visiting http://sallyhansen.com


Speaking of nails, I am glad I got to try out this Sally Hansen magnetic nail polish... Especially for the fact that I don't think nail polish should be 9 dollars. It is more of a winter color for me so I really only used it twice. I will wait for the fall to get the rest of my use out of this product. Basically, you apply one coat, let it dry, apply the second coat and use the magnet in the cap above each nail to reveal the pattern. It was OK... but I didnt think the pattern was that special? At least not for the price. I guess I would have liked to see brighter colors available and more intricate patterns. I think I have been spoiled by the more intricate patterns available with the stick on nail polish. I'm not saying that I don't like it... I just don't think it is worth the money or the hype. 

Learn more about this by visiting http://sallyhansen.com

I actually really liked this lotion! I was surprised because it usually takes a lot to moisturize darker/black skin. I am HUGE on sun screen and I want my body to be protected from harmful cancer causing rays. This gives us an easier way to apply sun screen. I say "easier"  because as a woman of color, I usually find myself taking waayyy too long trying to rub in sun screen. The white streaky residue takes forever to rub in and it is difficult to make it NOT look like you are ASHY :/ HAPPY TO SAY I get no streaking at all with this lotion . I will definitely repurchase when I run out! 

Learn more about this by visiting http://www.hawaiiantropic.com

I was also lucky enough to try the Clear shampoo and conditioner. I am a huge hair care person and I consider myself quite savy on hair care and hair care products. Usually, I don't use shampoos with Sulfates because of their stripping qualities... but because it was sent to me for free, I figured I would Go ahead and try it out. As I expected from the ingredient list, It stripped my hair CLEAN. If you are lookin for a good CLARIFYING shampoo to remove heavy build up, then this is the right shampoo for you. If not, I wouldn't suggest it. The conditioner on the other hand thoroughly impressed me! I was soo shocked because I didnt expect my hair to feel so soft instantly! (and I have kinky afro hair) My hair felt as soft as butter, it had great slip, and It felt hydrated and enriched. Now I know of another option of a great amazingly priced conditioner :) 

Learn more about these by visiting http://www.clearhaircare.com 



Thanks again to Influenster for allowing me to try these products! I enjoyed the Experience 


No comments:

Post a Comment