Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Random Day out :)


So I decided to bring my camera out on a random day out. I had a couple of things to do. Firstly, my Bff was celebrating major life accomplishments AND her birthday so I started off with a trip to Charming Charlies. I also had to pick up something for my beloved Aunt's birthday.

 I was greeted by a lovely sale sign. I am the QUEEN of sales. I know there are certain pieces worth getting for the full price bur I will ALWAYS visit the Sales Rack first to check out what they have in store :) 

As much as I love this store, I always feel very overwhelmed. There are sooo many accessories!! I can never make up my mind. Unless I have a specific item (of which I am certain of the color) to buy I usually browse and leave with nothing because I can't make up my mind. 


Anyway, I had a mission today and the sale made things a lot easier for me because the sales section was narrowed down for me. I decided not to take pictures of the gifts I bought but I got two of these awesome rings for a total of $4.00!! I left feeling very accomplished :)



The rest of the pictures are just random shots I took on my way to the party destination...






















Aaand I ended up at McLadden's Irish pub. I had a turkey burger on a wheat bun with sweet potato fries on the side. It was average... and HUGE so I couldn't finish my food but that's fine. I guess places like this aren't really my thing because they are big on beer and I am not a beer drinker. Simply don't like the taste. BUUT that's ok because Everyone else was so we all had a good time!

I really enjoyed taking my camera and walking around by myself. Usually, the people I am with are not picture/video oriented so I feel compelled to put the camera away. I think I see more trips like this documented in the futur! Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment