Monday, December 10, 2012

Birchbox December 2012 :)

I was really excited when I got my Birchbox on time this month! As you all already know now, I enjoy gifting myself monthly treats and presents!


Starting off with the packaging, I can use all of it to put an awesome Christmas Gift for someone special!



I got a $50.00 gift card (with a dress rental of 125.) I am probably not going to get any use out of this. More of a dress buyer than a renter. 



The usual card/guide for all the products in the box and the theme. 

A label that I can use for my gift wraping. 


Benefit Cosmetics It's potent Eye Cream. This was a great supprise! I am def. Interested to See If this will brighten up my eye area. I am also really pleased with the size of the sample. There is enough to see results :)

Juicy Cotour- Juicy Cotour. This time I get to try out the original scent. Not as good as the latest Juicy scent but I always like samples for my pocket book. 

Kerastase Nutritive Nectar Thermique- Protect 
I have to admit, the name of the product is a little bit of a mouth full! But this leave In conditioner left my hair felling VERY soft. You can also never go wrong with heat protectants. As a huge hair enthusiast, keeping my hair healthy and protected is crucial to me. Am I willing to spend $42.00 for the full size? Not so sure. I use the Tresemme heat protectant now and It seems to be working just fine. Glad I got to try this out :) 

ModelCo Shine Ultra Lip Gloss 
I love this full size lip gloss! I also love the mirror on it... Makes it easy to see my lips! 

 Finally an awesome yummy dark chocolate peppermint fortune cookie!



As usual, I am pleased with this month's box. The lip gloss and eye cream really made this box worth it!

I can't wait to see what comes in my next box :)

No comments:

Post a Comment