Saturday, November 17, 2012

Birchbox Time! November 2012 :)



So My November Birchbox is here! I am always looking forward to my monthly "Christmas." This month was all about giving so I received a little Give box to put something in there for someone else. I believe that the more our hands give, the more open our hands are to receive blessings and much more so awesome Job on the theme for this month!



Here are the Goodies I got in my box this month :

Masqueology Revitalizing Eye Mask


MCMC Fragrance Phoenix Eau de Parfum

Kiehl's Creme de Corps - 1 Liter

Masqueology 7D Moisture Cream

Masqueology Masque Cleanse

stila all over shimmer liquid luminizer try-me-set


My Thoughts on this box? The Stila luminizer and Kiehl's body cream were my prefered parts of this box. I also like getting perfume samples (This one was OK but not my favourite scent) because I find them convenient to throw into my clutches and travel bags when I am on the go. As for the Masqueology Items, I viewed them as more of a one time "pampering" experience as opposed to a "sampling" one. The size of the cleanser and the moisturizer was way too small to actually form an opinon on the products. I enjoyed the eye gel but I can't tell if It would really make a difference in my skin enough for me to purchase. I have tried a Facial mask by that brand via birchbox and I enjoyed it... Just not sure if these products will work for me in the longterm.
Overall I would say this is a good box. I understand that liking and not liking certain Items is part of the whole Monthly sample box experience!

Thanks for reading and Don't forget to Subscribe! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment