Sunday, June 17, 2012

Outfit Of The Night!


Hi Guys!! So I haven't been going out very much since I graduated College so I decided to share my outfit of the night as I went Celebrate one of my friend's birthdays. I wanted to show a little Skin while still remaining classy... What do you think?

The Full Outfit...



Accessories....

Watch.... Birthday Gift


Bangle... My Sister's Closet


Nails... Spoiled 'The Parking Meteor Expired' and Essie 'Set In Stones'


 Earrings... from my Sister's Closet



Shoes.... From Hautelook




Top from American Eagle  and Skirt from Forever 21





Hair... I used a Conair curling wand to put these soft waves in my hair



Decided to keep my face pretty natural with a dramatic wing for the night out! 




And there it is! ... hope you liked it :)



No comments:

Post a Comment