Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Birchbox February 2013


The time is here again! Just showing you what got this time. I was satisfied with this month's samples AND sizes. I got a Twist band Headband which will come in handy this summer when It comes to styling my natural hair. I like the fact that they are very gentle on the hair. I also got a Skin & Co Sicilian Body Gel which smells great!! I am however still hooked on the Kiehl's body gel so this was a temporary treat. I also got a Decent size of the Lancome Eye makeup remover. I have used this before and it is good, but I usually prefer to remove my eye makeup without oil. I will still use it. I got a caramel chocolate treat by Ghiradelli which was soo good but soo bad LOL..... YOLO right? Anyway, my favourite part of this box was the Color Club nail polish. I am a nail polish addict (if you don't know already) and I was very pleased that I got a color that I do not own in my collection. Overall, I definately got my $10.00 worth in this box. Looking forward to next month!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment