Sunday, September 23, 2012

Another Twist Out Success

As I do more twist outs, braid outs, bantu knot outs and wash and gos I find that I am getting better results! I have finally figured out the products that give me good definition. Also, I am definitely begining to see visible growth since I dyed my hair. Actually the front grows at a much slower rate than the back so I have been a little frustrated with that. I have been using tea tree oil and generic castor oil on my edges and I think it is paying off. Anyway, here are some pics of my Sunday twist out.  After deep conditioning, clarifying and shampooing on saturday, I used my Cantu Shea Butter Leave- In creme (see in my hair regimen tab) and olive oil. I put medium sized twists and I got these awesome results this morning. Thanks for stopping by! 










No comments:

Post a Comment